Spinach Salad with Cherries
Total Time: 15 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 5 cups spinach leaves, cleaned, torn and stems removed
- 1 cup bite-sized fresh pineapple wedges
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
Combine oil, vinegar, honey and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
Combine spinach, Montmorency tart cherries, pineapple and onion in a large salad bowl.
Spoon dressing over spinach mixture and mix well to coat salad.
Serve topped with feta cheese, if desired.