Tart Cherry Currry
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 1 packed cup spinach
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken for a few mins and then add curry paste.
- Add coconut milk, mango, and dried cherries.
- Simmer for 10 mins.
- Stir in spinach and cilantro and cook until wilted.
- Serve over white, brown, or cauliflower rice.