Chocolate Tart Cherry Granola
Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 1 Hour
Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups sliced raw almonds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup turbinado sugar
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil (measured in liquid form)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup Dried Montmorency Tart Cherries
Mix in all ingredients except for the chocolate chips and tart cherries.
Spread mixture on two large pans and bake for 50 minutes total in a 250-degree oven, tossing halfway through.
Once it’s done, sprinkle on 1.5 cups of chocolate chips and 1 cup of Dried Montmorency Tart Cherries and put it back in the oven for 5-10 mins.
Sprinkle on a little more sugar and some sea salt and let it cool. Done!
Recipe courtesy of Lindsay Ostrom, pinchofyum.com