Tart Cherry and Walnut Cheese Dip
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Prep: 15 Minutes
Yield: 12 Servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tart cherry concentrate
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup dried tart cherries, roughly chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Chopped chives, dried tart cherries and tart cherry concentrate, for garnish (optional)
- Crackers and/or cut vegetables, for serving
Place cream cheese in medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high 30 seconds or until soft. Add yogurt and cherry concentrate; stir until smooth. Gently fold in blue cheese, cherries and walnuts.
Transfer dip to serving bowl and garnish with chives, dried cherries and cherry concentrate, if desired. Serve dip with crackers and/or vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Lori Yates, foxeslovelemons.com