Tart Cherry Overnight Chia Pudding
Total Time: 12 Hours
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cook: 0 Minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- 6 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 zested lemon
- ¼ cup Tart Cherry juice
- ½ cup frozen Tart Cherries
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla extract and the zest of one lemon into a bowl and whisk together. Place in the fridge overnight before moving on to the next step!
- That next morning, add cherry juice into the chia pudding and stir well to combine.
- To assemble the chia pudding cups, take two serving cups and start the process of layering the final ingredients. Start with a layer of chia pudding on the bottom, add tart cherries, a few teaspoons of coconut flakes, and almonds on top before repeating the process once more. Finish with a sprinkle of lemon zest before serving!
Recipe courtesy of Emily Laurae