Spicy Thai Noodles
Total Time: 20 minutes, chill for a couple hours
Prep: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried Montmorency tart cherries, chopped roughly
- 7 ounces (200g) rice noodles
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoon (60 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1-2 red Thai Chilies
- 7 large basil leaves, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) peanuts, crushed
Cook noodles per box instructions. Rinse in cold water, then drain.
Mix noodles with dried Montmorency tart cherries, green onions, soy sauce, lime juice, chilies, basil leaves and cilantro.
Chill and serve with crushed peanuts.