Cherry Coconut Muesli
Total Time: 3 minutes
Prep: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup quick coating oats
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut/almond milk blend
- 1 tablespoon toasted unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 banana, slices
- Pinch of sea salt
Place oats, sea salt, maple syrup and cinnamon into a serving bowl.
Heat coconut almond milk up in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until hot.
Pour over oats and let sit 1 minute to absorb.
Top with coconut, cherries, chia seeds and cinnamon.
Recipe courtesy of Lauren Brennan, LaurensLatest.com