Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Total Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 (1 cup) servings
- 3/4 cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 2 (6-ounce) cans white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup green beans, cut, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup bottled balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Salad greens (optional)
Combine tuna, cooked green beans, dried Montmorency tart cherries, carrots and celery in a medium bowl.
Add salad dressing, feta cheese and Dijon mustard; toss gently until all ingredients are lightly coated.
Refrigerate covered, 2 to 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Sprinkle with pine nuts just before serving.
Serve over salad greens, if desired.