Mango Cherry Avocado Salad
Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 to 12 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/3 cups dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 8 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded, and sliced thin
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 /2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, coarsely cracked
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Divide lettuce evenly onto 4 salad plates. Set aside.
Layer diced red onion, avocado slices, mango chunks, and dried Montmorency tart cherries evenly atop each of the lettuce heaps.
Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
In a small bowl, whisk together Montmorency tart cherry juice, vinegar, mustard, coriander seeds, honey, olive oil, and salt/pepper. Set aside.